"Re: Jason Goodwin

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

As a followup to my initial post regarding Jason Goodwin I contacted a good long time friend in Sydney who has offered to try and locate Jason and find out how he is doing up in the Brisbane area with regards to the fires. He's well connected and has many contacts that he can get to help also so hopefully he will be able to get in touch with Jason and let him know his Yank RV pals are concerned about him and his family. Let's hope my friend can find him and let him know we are asking about him...............

Regards, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

#1 BankShot, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Paythebill, The5goodwins and NYDutch like this.
  2. The5goodwins

The5goodwins
    Expand Collapse

He found me via my Police Union...cheers Terry

Paythebill, BankShot and NYDutch like this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey Jason - Glad to learn you and your family are okay and did not suffer any losses due to the terrible fires burning all over in the land down under. I knew that Keith, my good Aussie mate whom I have stayed in touch with over many years, would somehow find you and tell you of our concerns. I will be emailing him shortly to thank him for doing this. Look forward to hearing from you on a regular basis again. Be well, stay safe and keep on :RVing....................

All the best, Terry.............(aka BankShot/the Yank)

Paythebill, The5goodwins and NYDutch like this.
  4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Glad to hear that Jason and his family are OK.

NYDutch and Paythebill like this.
  5. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

WOW!!!! BankShot "You are da man"....:):):):)

NYDutch likes this.
  6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for your kind words Ron (Paythebill). I am fortunate to have a friend down under that was able to locate and find out how Jason and his family were doing in light of the fires burning seemingly everywhere throughout Australia. It was just something I wanted to do so all of us here stateside would know he and his family were okay. I'd like to think that any one of us on this forum would do the same in a given situation as that is what makes a forum such as this one, so great. Comradery and a feeling of community is what it's all about IMHO. Jason has contributed so much to this forum in the time he has been aboard. The many pictures he posts of his trips and "escapades" :D are certainly enjoyed by us all and I'm certain we will be seeing many more from him as he ventures on down the roads. I hope someday to get back down under to meet up with my friend in Sydney as well as with Jason. I just have to convince my "Sigoth" (short for significant other) to get aboard a plane for 15 or more hours, but I am working on that..............:rolleyes:

Regards, Terry.............(aka BankShot)

NYDutch and Paythebill like this.