RV & Campsite Recommendation in Eureka Springs, AK

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by D Money, Sep 29, 2018.

1. D Money

D Money
    Expand Collapse

I'm planning a trip to Eureka Springs, AK. driving an RV, class C. We have two families (4 adults, 3 kids) traveling & will be camping in tents & not sleeping in the RV.

The initial plan is to check out downtown Eureka Springs & things to do in the surrounding area.

Can someone recommend a good RV site for us?

Thanks!

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Welcome to the forum and to RVParkReviews. This forum is an adjunct to the main RVPR website. There's nothing wrong with asking forum members if they know of a park in a particular area, but you're going to get a lot more information by reading the reviews of parks in the main database.

There are more than 40 parks in the vicinity of Eureka Springs AR:
    https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/arkansas/eureka-springs

3. campingdog

campingdog
    Expand Collapse

I assume you mean Eureka Springs, AR (Arkansas). The wife and I usually visit Eureka Springs once a year and always camp at Withrow Springs State Park. Full hookup sites with lots of room. Only about 25 miles south of Eureka Springs on highway 23. I do not recommend traveling from I40 north on highway 23 unless you are experienced with mountain driving. Lots of 20 to 25 mph curves and steep grades. Good routes south from Eureka Springs or via AR412 from Harrison to the east or Springdale from the west.