Rv Matress

Discussion in 'Towing, Vehicles, Maintenance and Repairs' started by boater, Sep 21, 2006.

1. boater

boater
    Expand Collapse

wife and i have been shopping for a new mattress for the trailer. does anyone have experience with the roll up to ship innerspring mattresses. We don't want a pillow top. We would like to have one like the ones camping world sells, but without a pillow top. Ant suggestions will be a help

2. oldcutup

oldcutup
    Expand Collapse

When we needed a new matress for our old MH we went to different furniture stores and got price quotes for just the top mattress. Found a broken set that was a non-pillow top, top of the line matress. paid $200.00 and were very satisfied with it.
    Good luck,
    oldcutup

3. immd1

immd1
    Expand Collapse

verlo will custom make a matress. Most rv matresses are about an inch shorter in length. good luck.

4. mastercraft

mastercraft
    Expand Collapse

Boater,
    We also had a cougar and we bought one of the memory foam pads at Linens and Things and the mattress slept much better. A little cheaper than a new mattress. Also, there is a place near Atlanta called the Original Mattress Factory that will make custom sized mattresses. I have a friend who puchased one from there and is completely satified. I will stick with my memory foam pad.

5. boater

boater
    Expand Collapse

thanks for all the replies. wife and i found a pillowtopmatress on sale at camping world and splurged and bought it. there just wasnt enough room in our sleeping area for anything longer than a short queen.