Seeking Full Hook Up Park Suggestions

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by DeFire78, Sep 22, 2018.

1. DeFire78

DeFire78
    Expand Collapse

Greetings to All,

First time posting on this website......well, second time. It think I posted on the wrong forum moments ago. None the less, seeking suggestions from Michigan campers on parks that have full hook up(s) located around either Charlevoix, or Petosky, or Traverse City. I have a 32' TT, planning for next year. Looking forward to your suggestion(s). Thank you.

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

I've deleted your duplicate post, and with respect to your question have you looked in the RVParkReviews database to see what parks are near those cities? All our listings contain information as to whether parks have full hookups. There's nothing wrong with asking forum members the question, but the data contained in the database is far more extensive than the responses you will probably get in this forum.

mdcamping likes this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with docj, Never be shy about asking questions but the more off the beaten trail the place is the less chance you will get a response from a forum member. This said popular destinations like..exp: Washington DC better chance you will get a responces on the forum.

Keep in mind some campgrounds/rvparks offer honey wagon services, that could work for you also.

Good Luck
    Mike