Trailer Rental In Myrtle Beach, Sc

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by edcornflake, Jan 13, 2013.

1. edcornflake

edcornflake
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone here had any experience with renting a trailer in Myrtle Beach? We stay in Ocean Lakes every year, this year the house my in-laws normally rent is not available and they're considering renting a trailer to stay next to us. I've found a few places on line, just looking for any personal info folks have.

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

I was hoping someone would make some suggestions for you. My mom lives in a campground at MB and there are often many trailers and RV's that are for rent. I don't know if you would be interested in some place like that or not but it is the only suggestion I could think of that might help.

3. edcornflake

edcornflake
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Jan 16 2013, 05:11 PM) [snapback]32423[/snapback]

I was hoping someone would make some suggestions for you. My mom lives in a campground at MB and there are often many trailers and RV's that are for rent. I don't know if you would be interested in some place like that or not but it is the only suggestion I could think of that might help.

Thanks Dalsgal. We ended up changing the week so we could get them the house they like to rent - we've got the same campsite we had 2 years ago, so it all worked out in the end. 'Twould be easier if they'd just buy a camper and be done with it.

4. KLKantor

KLKantor
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Jan 16 2013, 05:11 PM) [snapback]32423[/snapback]

5. KLKantor

KLKantor
    Expand Collapse

Hi I am new to this site and Rv ing in general. We are in the early stages of looking at trailers. We are going to be in Myrtle Beach March 14 - 17, 2014 and I am trying to find a trailer to rent. We would like to be able to experience a weekend in one before we take the plunge and buy one. I would hate to find out that its not for us. RV ing has been my dream for many years. Right now we are looking at trailers and the 10 year plan (when hubby retires) look into 5th wheels.
    If anyone can help out with this I would greatly appreciate it.

6. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

The only suggestion I have is to check with different campgrounds at MB and see what they have to offer for rentals. I don't get to that area much now that I'm living in TX and my mother isn't able to get out too much at her age.

7. KLKantor

KLKantor
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(dalsgal @ Jan 12 2014, 06:22 PM) [snapback]35556[/snapback]

The only suggestion I have is to check with different campgrounds at MB and see what they have to offer for rentals. I don't get to that area much now that I'm living in TX and my mother isn't able to get out too much at her age.

Thank you I am in the process of doing that.