Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Kenhwy61, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Kenhwy61

Kenhwy61
    Expand Collapse

Been reviewing for a while now and thought I would join the forum. We are from Minnesota and enjoy traveling throughout the region.Camp at a South Dakota ranch rodeo each June and then spend most of the rest of our free time in a lake Superior RV park. Once retired we plan on cross-country touring and I enjoy reading the reviews and planning for that "someday". We have a 34ft Aviator Wright-Flyer TT and a 2012 Ram 2500 CTD tow vehicle.

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to having your input on the different topics.

3. Kenhwy61

Kenhwy61
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. This a much quieter forum than another RV forum I am on but that might be a good thing. A few thoughtful replies may be better than a 100 different opinions!

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard . Looking forward to reading your contributions on RVPR

Were hoping someday to be touring out your way! but for now at least were stuck on the east coast.

Mike

5. Kenhwy61

Kenhwy61
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. Can't quite get too far away yet either as our youngest is still in high school and wife and I working full time. If you ever make this way would gladly help with local information!:).

mdcamping likes this.
  6. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

One reason that this forum is a bit quieter than some of the others is that it tends to be principally focused on the subject of RV parks and campgrounds, although you are welcome to ask any RV-related question you wish. We don't restrict what you can post, but we freely admit that some, more technically-oriented inquiries might be better handled in a different venue.

Thanks again for using RVPR and welcome to the forum.