Water usage

Discussion in 'Park Management' started by Lantanarver, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Lantanarver

Lantanarver
    Expand Collapse

Starting an rv park and wondering what the average water usage per rv padsite will be (including everything; shower, toilet, dishwasher, and misc usage)? Thanks for anyone’s response!

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I do realize that this above post is nothing more than another numbnut pawning his wares and that his post, as well as my response to it, will soon be deleted. I still have to ask ulric just what in heck does a cardio boxing session have to do with Lantanarver's question of water usage in his opening of a new RV park?.............:rolleyes: I sometimes wonder if these numbnuts even read the post they are responding to? I'll answer that question, of course they don't. Sorry ADMINS, sometimes I just can't resist responding like this to crap posts............o_O

BankShot

Paythebill likes this.
  3. newkcmoedoe

newkcmoedoe
    Expand Collapse

Our big water hog was irrigation. We used around 150,000 gallons a month. You will likely be safe estimating at around 100 gallons/site for domestic uses. It will likely be less, but it will be somewhat dependent on what type of park you are building and what amenities you intend to have. A bigger concern might be flow available during peak times. 1/2" or 3/4" service mains may not be large enough to handle the morning rush to take showers and fill tanks. Also, if you are on a well, will it produce enough during peak times? If you need a storage tank due to a low flow well, will it be large enough to handle peaks and will the well produce enough to refill during the off peak times?

4. Dominion Oaks

Dominion Oaks
    Expand Collapse

Did you find water usage in RV park or EDU? Im also looking an answer for this to convince the city as they are telling its 0.75 EDU water per site... too much. It looks pretty much like 0.25 EDU wate. Pls let know if you find answers. US Forest service its about 25 Gallons per day per perosn. Look at the attached file

Attached Files: