"My Bad"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, May 11, 2022.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

I wish to apologize to the forum for responding to a post today from a new member who went off into a tangen that I felt needed a personal response informing them that they were in the wrong place to be preaching their beliefs, etc. This "moron" refused to listen to what I and another member tried to tell him who we were and that their "beliefs" and other ramblings should be read somewhere else. It went from what I had hoped would be an understanding of sorts by this member but it only served to have him call me and others a bunch of foolish people and idiots. I reported his crap twice and hopefully by the time this post is being read, the entire thread will have been deleted. Where these morons come from is anyone's guess but unless I am horribly mistaken their crap does not belong on this forum. I probably should have let sleeping dogs lie but after his first response to mine, all hell broke loose and again I apologize tor taking it as far as I did..........

BankShot.............(aka Terry)

NYDutch and Paythebill like this.
  2. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Darn, I really need to get out of the orange grove!..:mad: Missed all the excitement again...o_O Bankshot, no apology necessary, I for one appreciate your efforts to keep this forum a place to share helpful rv ideas and experiences.

BankShot likes this.
  3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Sorry we did not see the other posts earlier. They are deleted now.

NYDutch and Paythebill like this.
  4. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I think this froun has the most "level headed" posters, thank you for taking care of what we don't need here.

BankShot, NYDutch and Paythebill like this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

=================================

Thanks Ron, There are several of us including you that are trying to keep these moron spammers off of our forum but it seems they just keep coming in droves lately. We catch one and they are taken out and the next one shows up. And some of them are really stupid in their overall presentation of their crap. I guess we'll be living with them and just have to keep them at bay as best we can. Again, thanks for your support in all this. I'm sure the Admins appreciate our being alert and reporting then as quickly as they appear...............

All the best, Terry.............(aka BankShot_

Paythebill likes this.
  6. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I was the "other member involved and, Terry, I M O, you handled it correctly. There is no need to apologize! You were very well healed. You were also correct in labelling that poster as a moron. I would have called him an insolent a$$h0le but I bit my tongue. You and I both asked him to repost anything "on topic" to which he obviously had no intent to do.

Kudos for trying to teach the uneducated.

Darrell

BankShot and Paythebill like this.
  7. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for your support Darrell. I just felt like I owed the forum a reason as to why I did end up going off on that moron who refused to listen to us when all we were trying to do was let him know that what he was doing was not allowed or proper for this forum. And the rest went south from there. They really do walk amongst us and many of them are so ignorant and stupid they don't realize what fools they are making of themselves. Sure glad we have a few members on board who are ready to jump on posts of this nature and get them deleted by the Admins. Hope you and Jerry are enjoying some great times and that all is well in every regard..............

All my very best to you two, Terry..............(aka BankShot)

Paythebill likes this.
  8. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Banks, i really didnt see anything in your responses that required an apology. I dont think anyone here had any interest in joining their cult or chanting anything.

Now if they did the same thing while driving an RV, well, thats different!

9. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

---------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, in that you and others have said no apology was necessary, I retract mine and instead just say I was glad I didn't really go off on this moron as I was really right there on the edge and ready to. All's well that ended well and the moron is long gone now. However i did notice a couple more posts earlier this morning that I reported as "possible" spam. We shall see where they end up shortly...:rolleyes:

Thanks Chris for your support in al this, Terry..............(aka BankShot)

Paythebill likes this.
  10. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Kind of wished you had gone off the deep end with the moron... It would have been fun to watch...:):rolleyes:

weighit likes this.