Problem with reviews "language" in review posts?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, Jul 19, 2023.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I was just reading a few reviews and found that all the text in the area where reports on hookups, site appearance and everything else, is in some sort of "jibberish language" and not readable whatsoever? Is this just happening with my browser, etc, or has anybody else noticed this?

BankShot......(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.
  2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

I spot checked a few reviews, and they all looked ok to me. maybe it is your browser, or is it something you are smoking or drinking?:D

BankShot, weighit and Paythebill like this.
  3. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Bankshot,
    Next time you come across a review that might have jibberish language, hit the report review button. the site admins would be happy to take a look see.

BankShot likes this.
  4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Just checked again a few minutes ago and whatever it was has been corrected. Probably just a glitch in the software somewhere or perhaps it was with my browser Firefox? An example of this is.........

NORMAL
    SITE SPACE - Long enough for my trailer and tow vehicle

JIBBERISH
    SITE SPACE - jdpz efr qybto aku zlt ybptx azbj fyzxeo

Crazy huh? If this happens again I will hit the report review button as I should have the first time. Sorry Fitz, perhaps it was my Maui Wowie mixed with too many shooters of Stroh 80 rum and lime juice. Will have to cut back on the lime juice next round..........:p

BankShot.........(aka Terry)

5. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

I spot checked a few reviews, and they all looked ok to me. maybe it is your browser, or is it something you are smoking or drinking?
    Yeah, be careful of that lime juice! It has a whiplash affect. You'll feel fine for a while, then it knocks your d**k in the dirt.

BankShot likes this.
  6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

PROBLEM SOLVED! It happened again today and all of a sudden I realized what was the cause was. I was NOT LOGGED IN.....DUH!!! If memory serves me, at one time in a galaxy far far away, we didn't have to log in to read that section of the review, but with all that has happened to me since the accident I might just be imagining that? Anyway all is working fine and I actually solved my problem and that makes old BankShot a very happy RVer...........:D

Terry.....(aka absent minded BankShot):(

7. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Come on Terry, be honest, it was the lime juice:p

BankShot likes this.