"Disappeared Stats on Forum Page?"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, Sep 8, 2023.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I'm curious to find out what happened to the stats that have always been at the bottom of the main forum page? Number of members, newest members, Members on line, etc. Anyone else that has noticed this?

BankShot.......(aka Terry)

2. Fun finders

Fun finders
    Expand Collapse

I just checked and I don’t see them either

3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi James - - - I agree with you on this and thanks for checking further to find out "wot hoppened". No doubt it is just a glitch somewhere in the system and it will be fixed shortly...:)

Terry.........(aka BankShot)

4. leaf peeper

leaf peeper
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

The site has had technical issues recently. The forum side is down unless you are logged in. Even then, I can see some things are missing. I'm sure the techs are working on it.

BankShot likes this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

................................................................................
    Thanks for the update. I did find out that we had to log in to get on the forum where we could no longer be incognito and just be lurking about in the wings.............:D

BankShot......(aka Terry)

6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Way to go team!!!:D The Forums page appears to be back up again with the stats that were missing all working, etc. Really sad when these hackers are able to get in and disrupt things as they did. Thankfully their hacking was correctable and information was retrievable. Hopefully this won't happen again................

BankShot......(aka Terry(

weighit likes this.