Quebec to Nashville

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Travel Concerns' started by AndreeB, Aug 13, 2024.

1. AndreeB

AndreeB
    Expand Collapse

Hello,
    we are planning to leave from September 1st to the 15th-20th to travel to Nashville and also visit Memphis.
    We are leaving from Quebec with our 40-foot Class A motorhome.
    Do you have any suggestions, things we shouldn't miss along our route, and places to stay along the way?

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Hello AndreeB and welcome to the forum.

If you do not get a responce soon I would recommend posting your question on our sister forum, https://www.irv2.com/forums/f38/

You can use your same username & password, that forum has more exposure and you will more likely get more responses.

Safe travels
    Mike

3. AndreeB

AndreeB
    Expand Collapse

Thank you!

4. LouLockman

LouLockman
    Expand Collapse

Have you been back yet? Let me know your experience and tips. I'm also planning to visit a place on my next vacation but don't know where to go.

5. AndreeB

AndreeB
    Expand Collapse

Yes, we are back! The weather was beautiful for the two weeks. We passed through Kentucky for a visit to the Derby, which was very interesting. We made a detour to Memphis to see Graceland (a must-see). And of course, we spent some time in Nashville.
    The state parks there are amazing and cheap. Montgomery Bell is my favorite, followed by Seven Point.

Let me know if you'd like any adjustments!