Feedback On Yosemite Pines Rv Park In Groveland

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Denise M Smith, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Denise M Smith

Denise M Smith
    Expand Collapse

Well I just got back from staying 5 days and 4 nights at the Yosemite Pines RV Resort. Let me first say, the manager, MARY needs to take classes on how to treat the
    PAYING GUESTS BETTER. :angry: She has NO PEOPLE SKILLS WHAT SO EVER!!!!!
    The whole time I stayed in the park, the petting zoo gates were never unlocked ONCE!!!! You are basically at their mercy. The store opens at 9am and closes at 5pm. Who wants to stay in the park until 9am to get last minute items if you plan a day to Yosemite. Which is only 22 miles away, but the Valley is another 45 miles. :eek: There is no grass area in the park.......ALL SITES ARE UNEVEN, DIRTY AND ROCKY. All hook ups are located at the front of the sites, so if you do not have enough sewer hose (which you paid for full hook ups) you're out of luck. Sure they sell the hose in the store for double what you'd pay @ Camping World. I would suggest any other RV park along Hi 140. Nice roads and several Parks with alot of shade and lawn. ;)
    I sure hope this posting will help anyone else who will be planning a trip to Yosemite to AVOID STAYING AT THE YOSEMITE PINES RV PARK, PASS THIS ONE RIGHT BY, YOU'LL THANK ME YOU DID..... :lol:

2. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Sigh...thanks Denise for your insightful posting. :eek:
    Sorry to hear this.

3. mikel

mikel
    Expand Collapse

I'd have to agree with just about everything you say. We stayed at this park about the same time you did. Fortunately the lady in the office was nice, the one time we got into the store, I don't remember if it was the manager or not.

But dealing with the owner was a feat in itself. Park hours are not followed by management. Pool hours close earlier than stated. They were actually kicking people out of the pool two hours early. And the situation with the store was about the same, open late, close early.

mk

4. Denise M Smith

Denise M Smith
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(FosterImposters @ Jun 23 2008, 07:46 PM) [snapback]12014[/snapback]

Sigh...thanks Denise for your insightful posting. :eek:
    Sorry to hear this.

Thank you for the reply back on the Park. I thought I was being singled out on my comments to this Park and it only happened to me. I'm glad someone else had the same bad experiences I had to deal with on vacation.