Newbie RV owner.

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by StarQuest RVer, Jun 19, 2015.

1. StarQuest RVer

StarQuest RVer
    Expand Collapse

Hello, my name is Ron. My wife Stephanie (along with our three children) and my self recently purchased our first motor home. We decided on a 31' Forest River Sunseeker. We are super excited to finally get our dream home away from home.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the forum. You have lots of great adventures ahead of you, and we look forward to seeing your posts and reviews.

StarQuest RVer likes this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

Have fun with your new RV, safe travels too!

Mike

4. Texas cowboy

Texas cowboy
    Expand Collapse

Advice. Most write ups on park are written by staff. Take heed to less than perfect write ups.

5. nedmtnman

nedmtnman
    Expand Collapse

Park reviews are written by people that have stayed at the park. All staff does id look them over for mistakes.

dalsgal likes this.
  6. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Yes, if "Texas Cowboy" is referring to this site, the reviews are very much written by park visitors. The reviews posted on park web sites might be a bit more suspect in some cases.

Texas cowboy and dalsgal like this.
  7. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

I suspect that this comment about written by staff was not related to the Admin volunteers of this website. I doubt they would have time to write the thousands of reviews posted here.

Ron/Stephanie > hope you and your kids have the same pleasure and excitement that your fellow RVers experience in this wonderful adventure of RVing.

Please jump in with your questions and post some CG reviews that would help others to pick the right campground.