How Long to Wait for Review to be Posted?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by aowcarol, Jan 8, 2018.

1. aowcarol

aowcarol
    Expand Collapse

Hello!
    I love this site. That's why I've started trying to post reviews each time I complete a leg of travels. I submitted ten reviews in early December. Two were approved and posted within a few days. The other eight have not been posted. I am reluctant to post another batch until I know the first batch is complete. How long is the typical wait-time for reviews to come online?
    Thank you for all you do!

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

I can see that you had seven (7) reviews approved in December. I'm not sure why you only think there were two. You don't currently have any reviews in the review queue.

If you are basing your comments by whether or not you received an email when a review was posted, I can say that this isn't a reliable measure. Those confirmation emails often end up in Junk Mail folders even if some of them get through.

3. aowcarol

aowcarol
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for your fast reply and you are right, I was basing my question on those emails. In future, I will check in another way. Meanwhile, I'll start working on my next stack. Thanks!

4. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

It is also worth noting that during the summer, there can often be delays of several days and on occasion, even longer as the Admin team deal with hundreds of reviews that are submitted daily. I think that typically they try and clear as many reviews as possible but also bear in mind they are volunteers who also like to enjoy the outdoor RV and camping lifestyle.