Hello fellow RVers

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Cephalopod, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Cephalopod

Cephalopod
    Expand Collapse

We are a family of five new to RVing. My husband Kevin retired at the end of the year. We purchased a 2004 Winnebago Adventurer a week ago and will take possession of it in April. Then we hit the road. We have three young children who we homeschool so we are going to be roadschooling. Too bad we aren’t able to go immediately since it was -19 degrees in Minneapolis today. We want to put our toes in the sand.

Attached Files:

Rollin Ollens likes this.
  2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

That's awesome! The kids will learn so much more about our country while traveling than in a classroom.

My parents did the same thing when i was 5. Took us out of school and home schooled us for a year loved every minute of it

Enjoy,
    Chris g.

Paythebill and Cephalopod like this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi and welcome to the forum and also too RVing. What a great thing to do, so much to see and experience for a family with children. I imagine that with 3 additional and anxious co-pilots aboard your RV is a bunkhouse model that the two chosen ones will really like. Some new and very rewarding times for your family. Travel safely and enjoy and document every moment you can on this great family adventure that lies ahead................:)

Regards, BankShot..............(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.
  4. Happy Camper X2

Happy Camper X2
    Expand Collapse

We had a family that were seasonal and homeschooled last year. They spent their time visiting New Hampshire and Maine and were moving on for the winter and next summer. Enjoy your time once you hit the road.

mdcamping likes this.
  5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Cephalopod

Safe and enjoyable travels with your new to you Winnebago!

Don't forget to post lots of reviews and try to stay warm up there in Minneapolis! :cool:

Mike

Paythebill likes this.