Splendide Washing Machine Repair

Discussion in 'Towing, Vehicles, Maintenance and Repairs' started by John Blue, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Ehneyd

Ehneyd
    Expand Collapse

2. Ehneyd

Ehneyd
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, that’s the story of my life. A day late and a dollar short.

3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Have you tried RV boneyards? I would assume when most RVs are totaled, the washer is probably still in good shape (unless a really bad fire).

4. Ehneyd

Ehneyd
    Expand Collapse

My friend, you put me on the right track. Visone RV has all kinds of Splendide parts including several control panels. $175 each and I would consider that to be a reasonable price. I will definitely recommend checking out their website.
    visonerv.com
    Thanks for getting me on the right path.

Rollin Ollens and mdcamping like this.
  5. Barry Crushong

Barry Crushong
    Expand Collapse

We have a splendid washer brought in 2020. We had it installed when we bought 5th wheel in 2020 with plans to travel country have not got that done yet so we have only used washer maybe 3 times. Now won't start. It is under an extended warranty plan but the authorized dealer to fix it does not accept extended warranty and have to pay out of pocket and then file claim ourselves. That is the only close repair guys near us. Not very pleased with the services we got from anyone from RV dealer to repair tech yet. Repair guy is booked out to August so no washer for most of camping season. Not very pleased with this appliance at this point. So tired of dealing with the hoops got to jump through to get anything done.