Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by willSm, Jun 11, 2024.

1. willSm

willSm
    Expand Collapse

Hello,
    My name is Will and I'm from Arizona. My wife and I really love traveling and active recreation. we have a Buerstner Averso 460 TS caravan. We bought it about a couple of years ago. We are currently traveling around our state. We also love to ride bicycles. I'm glad I found this forum

Paythebill likes this.
  2. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome Will and wife,
    Glad you are part of the RV Life family, We look forward to reading the reviews you post of the different campgrounds you have stayed at. Also, looking forward to reading your contributions to the forum.

mdcamping and willSm like this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to this forum and this site. i looked up your unit and it looks like its from Europe, is that correct?

Hope all your travels are good ones. if you have time, please post reviews of the you stay at and drop us a line here if you feel like to keep us posted.

4. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum, lots of information here from folks who care. We always enjoy hearing what your doing. Thanks for joining.

5. willSm

willSm
    Expand Collapse

thanks for the welcome!
    yes, my unit is from Germany

mdcamping likes this.
  6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard Will, hope you and your co-pilot enjoy many safe and happy travels in your RV. We've been to many areas in AZ and if you haven't as yet checked it out out we can highly recommend Gilbert Ray Campground southwest of Tucson. You can check it out on the HOME page. Great desert campground with excellent scenery and amenities, and with several neat places to visit nearby including the old Tucson Movie Studios and theme park. One of our favorite places to stay when in AZ.......

BankShot.....(aka Terry)

mdcamping and Paythebill like this.