Sharing of trips not working

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Rick_Stoffiere, May 29, 2024.

1. Rick_Stoffiere

Rick_Stoffiere
    Expand Collapse

When I attempt to share a trip with outside people (people who do not have RVLife accounts), they are getting errors when attempting to access the trip links. They have tried using different browsers and clearing cache. Just keeps throwing the error in the image attached.

The people do not want or need RVLife subscriptions, so paying for an account is not an option. Does anyone know how to correct this error?

Attached Files:

2. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it. If you happen to be sharing a trip with another RV LIFE Trip Wizard member, you can use the "Share Trip with Another Trip Wizard User" option, as a workaround. The trip will be copied into their Tentative Trips list.

If you are sharing the trip with a friend/family who does not have a subscription, please consider using one of the other available options:

Excel spreadsheet - download to spreadsheet and email
    Print Trip Details - save as PDF and email.

3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure if this would help, but when I want to show other people where we are going on a given trip, I do a screen print of the map from RVTripWizard and send them that image. I can then explain any details I want to and the map should show what I'm talking about.

2024 trip map.jpg

4. G5 RV

G5 RV
    Expand Collapse

Any update on this issue?