1. Shelbe

Shelbe
    Expand Collapse

Good morning! I searched and can't find the answer to my question so here goes. One of my favorite things to do when a campground is recommended, is log into my app (love the app), find the campground and 'favorite' it. That way when we are planning a trip I look on that list and see if there are any tagged campgrounds on our path to where ever we may be going. Here's my question. As I'm creating a trip (not from my favorites list) is there a way to get those campgrounds I've marked as favorite to show up on the base planning map. For instance, we are going to Banff next summer. If I had a campground in MT favorited in my favorites list, how do I make it show up on the map I'm planning from so I know to try and stay there? Maybe an icon with a heart instead of a tent or a tent with a heart around it. Is this already a feature and I'm just not seeing it?

2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

ignore the previous comment. I don't think Andrew knows what you were asking.

in regard to the Favorites, i generally don't use that feature, but did a quick experiment with it. i marked a campground (Cuttys hayden creek) as a Favorite from its listing, then looked at my "custom lists". here you can create a trip from your custom lists by clicking on "create trip from list" (see attached screenshot).
    Let me know if this works for you. Screenshot_20240702_132336_Chrome.jpg