I am trying to add a new campground but get an error.

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by TriqnTori, Aug 27, 2024.

1. TriqnTori

TriqnTori
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I am trying to add a campground to Canada | Québec | Trois-Rivières area. I stayed there last week and really wanted to review.

Whenever I pick the Town of Trois-Rivières from the drop down list, it is available and correct. However whenever I complete the information and submit the campground, I get an error that Trois-Rivires is incorrect. The submit action removes the French "è" and the name is no longer available.

This is a mandatory field so I need to select something.

Any advice?

PS.: I am properly logged in and am a member. Screenshot 2024-08-27 091410.png

2. TriqnTori

TriqnTori
    Expand Collapse

Two more pictures. One showing pre-submit. Second post-submit error. Obviously a character set arror. Screenshot 2024-08-27 091940.png Screenshot 2024-08-27 092014.png

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thank you for reporting this, and I will have a higher admin look into it. However, just for future reference, this is the type of problem that can be best handled by our Support Desk at https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/docs/contact. There are admins there who can troubleshoot the problem and perhaps figure out what went wrong.

mdcamping likes this.
  4. TriqnTori

TriqnTori
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. I didn't know where else to post it.

mdcamping likes this.