Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by carolferguson, Oct 16, 2024 at 11:47 PM.

1. carolferguson

carolferguson
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone!

I’m excited to join the Campgrounds RV Life community! My name is Carol Ferguson, and I’m new to the world of RVing. I recently purchased my first RV, and I’m eager to learn from all of you seasoned travelers.

A little about me: I love exploring the great outdoors, whether it's hiking, fishing, or just soaking in the beauty of nature. I’m looking forward to hitting the road and discovering new campgrounds and hidden gems along the way.

I hope to gain tips on the best camping spots, RV maintenance, and anything else that will help me make the most of my RV adventures. I’m also happy to share my experiences as I embark on this journey!

2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Hi Carol, welcome to the forum and the RV life (lifestyle and this app). Feel free to ask questions as needed, and we will try to help. The best way to share your experiances here is to post reviews of the RV parks you stay at and occasionally post updates here. we love to see travel photos!

welcome,
    chris g.

Paythebill, BankShot and mdcamping like this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

A warm welcome to the forum Carol. There's a wealth of knowledge and experience in the forum membership here to answer questions that you may have in the different categories involved with RVing. Wishing you many wonderful and exciting experiences that lie ahead down the highways and byways you travel on. As I Like to say, "RVing is a great way to see our country".

Safe and happy travels, BankShot......(aka Terry)

mdcamping likes this.
  4. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the group, thanks for joining us and hope we are able to give you any help you might need along the way.