37 Acres RV Pack and Campground

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by OTACORB, Oct 20, 2024 at 8:47 PM.

1. OTACORB

OTACORB
    Expand Collapse

I drove from Louisiana to Backus Minnesota to pick up my 2025 Scamp Lite 13'. After we picked up the Scamp we decided to start camping. Along with way back we were just google searching rv camp sites. We came across 37 Acres RV Park and Campground. I called and asked if they had any open sites. The guy was very nice and said Yes to come on and he would check us in. So we get there and it's just a great off the beaten path, but beautiful site. They provide electric 30 and 50 amp service. Water at the sight and the also have a dump station, along with bathrooms. We ended up staying for 2 nights it was just so pleasant and quiet. There is a lake nearby and there is a major US Military Installation nearby. 37 Acres is located in Little Fall, MN. You can google it to fine the specific info. I think he is seasonal, so you would need to call. We enjoyed our stay there.

2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to this site and this forum. the infomation you mentioned for 37 Acres will be very useful for other campers who might want to stay there. the best way to make that information visable to the most people, is to post this as a review on this site. you can post it here:

https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/regions/minnesota/little-falls/37-acres-rv-and-campground-249562

just click on "add a review" and just fill out the appropriate infomation.

thanks, and i'm glad you had a good trip.

regards,
    chris g.

mdcamping likes this.
  3. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the review and giving how nice you were treated. It is always good to get first hand experiances in those who give a review. Will mark this park in my "good" parks.