A Special Message For Jerry S...........

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BBear, Sep 29, 2008.

1. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

2. Jerry S

Jerry S
    Expand Collapse

Thanks, BBear. I've been back on the road since 9/27 and this is the first time I've been able to get WIFI in the RV. I'm getting closer and closer to that age where I can use my age as an excuse for being the curmudgeon that I've been on this forum as often as not. While much of my life philosophy does not jive with many on this forum, I'd like to think it is important to hear the other side once in a while even if you don't agree with it.

3. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Jerry S. @ Oct 2 2008, 10:40 AM) [snapback]13349[/snapback]

Thanks, BBear. I've been back on the road since 9/27 and this is the first time I've been able to get WIFI in the RV. I'm getting closer and closer to that age where I can use my age as an excuse for being the curmudgeon that I've been on this forum as often as not. While much of my life philosophy does not jive with many on this forum, I'd like to think it is important to hear the other side once in a while even if you don't agree with it.

You're welcome. I hope you had a great Birthday!! With regard to your posts on this forum, whether I agree or disagree with them, I always respect your incite. What a dull world we'd live in if everyone had the exact same though process and we all agreed and disagreed about the same things.

Here's to a another year older and another year wiser! :)

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

A late Happy Birthday to you, Jerry. I have been out of email touch for a few days. Glad you made it another year!!!!

5. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Jerry S,

Remember someone needs to be the "curmudgeon" or life would be dull. :p

Happy Birthday!

6. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

Maybe we should start a "Curmudgeon Of The Week" thread. Have nominations and then vote, LOL!!! :D

7. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Jerry S. @ Oct 2 2008, 09:40 AM) [snapback]13349[/snapback]

...While much of my life philosophy does not jive with many on this forum, I'd like to think it is important to hear the other side once in a while ...

Happy Birthday dear curmudgeon philosopher. Looking foreward to future rants...wink, wink, hockey mom, joe six-pack, etc. B)

8. HappiestCamper

HappiestCamper
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Jerry S. @ Oct 2 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]13349[/snapback]

While much of my life philosophy does not jive with many on this forum, I'd like to think it is important to hear the other side once in a while even if you don't agree with it.

Happy late birthday - and keep those opinions coming. If we all thought the same, we might as well be a herd of sheep.

9. Jerry S

Jerry S
    Expand Collapse

I must admit to being a bit surpised by some of the responses in this thread. I guess they could be considered complimentary/encouraging/politely tolerant/tongue-in-cheek or something else I can't put my finger on. At any rate, thanks for the comments. They would seem to indicate some of my posts have been interesting/informative/thought-provoking to some as they have been upseting to others.

Note to TX: I am in Para this week and will be in Cou next week. Not doing to bad so far with my nickels.

Jerry S.