Aces High

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by SM1retired, Nov 8, 2005.

1. SM1retired

SM1retired
    Expand Collapse

Well I went down to Aces High for the weekend (East Lyme, Connecticut). It wasn't that bad of a CG, but I think it was kinda pricey ($42 a night). The weather was great, the scenery was nice. One complaint was the way that the hookups are arranged. the sewer is towards the front of the sight and with my short sewer hose, I probably wouldn't be able to reach everything if I pulled up to the sewer connection (besides I would have to block the road with my truck to hookup or unhook). So I just connected water and electric (and cable), then when I left, I dumped. If you would like to see a picture, I posted 2 pictures on my blog. The first picture shows the RV Park (with real nice foilage), the 2nd picture shows my trailer and the hookups. I also talked about the Park in my blog. If you are interested, go to: B)
    http://jodyscamptrip.blogstream.com
    Click on the link for my gallery in the upper right hand corner. I also posted a review here for that park. Will be heading south in 8 days. Take care.

2. genestoy

genestoy
    Expand Collapse

In case anybody does not know you can post a picture with your message, just go to "File Attachments" below the message box, browse for the picture on your computer and then click on "Add this attachment", then place the cursor in the message box where you want the picture and click on "Add into post". Then click on "Add Reply" :) You can add more if you want to the same post, same way :p

Here is the Aces High photo from the above post

[attachmentid=14]

Attached Files:

3. SM1retired

SM1retired
    Expand Collapse

Thank you Genestoy, that is good information to know. Happy camping.
    Jody