Adding GPS class C

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by gder9966, May 1, 2005.

1. gder9966

gder9966
    Expand Collapse

;) Hi: just wondering if anyone with a class C uses any particular brand or type of GPS. I am in the market, but didn't want to buy until I had further feedback? thank you, Glenn Michigan

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

I do not understand what you wish to do here. GPS will work anyplace in a class A, B. C. or or anything. Best site for this type of information would be www.rv.net. Tons of good information on GPS and other stuff. This site is about campgrounds.

3. bayou25

bayou25
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I'm new here, but I use a GPS everywhere I go. I currently use a Magellan 750 NAV. It's the kind you would find in a Hertz rent-a-car. Magellan no longer offers the 750 NAV to the public. They do however offer a Roadmate 700. My neighbor just bought one at COSCO for $800. I thought that was a good price. I like it. There are many other brands out there, but I'm happy with my Magellan, and if I were to buy another one, I'd buy a Magellan. Mostly because I'm familiar with how they work.

4. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

I have both the Magellen 750 and the Garmin Street Pilot and I have found the Garmin to be superior in every respect. Still, I use both just in case one is not correct. ;)