Affordable RV Space in Missoula

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Muddy Rhoades, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Muddy Rhoades

Muddy Rhoades
    Expand Collapse

I just wanted to let the community know that I have a great single RV or tent site for rent in Missoula, MT. The space is big enough to accommodate a 30ft motorhome or trailer. I have done extensive landscaping to level the site and create some great outdoor space for leisure.

The site sits on the back half of a large corner lot in Missoula, MT. My residence is near the front of the lot but there is plenty of room. I plan to include electric, wifi, water, and sewer hookups for $45 to $55 per night. This is a great deal for a place in town close to everything.

Situated a few blocks from Burns Street Bistro (one of the best restaurants in town), Good Food Store (nationally award winning co-op_ and DraughtWorks (local MT brewery) -- this great RV site sits right on the bus line (one block away and takes a few minutes to drop your right downtown) and is an easy 10 minute bike ride downtown.

Thie RV site is on the same corner lot as our home, so we're only a moment away if you need anything (while still offering you the privacy you need). We'll follow your lead.

As longtime Montanans and outdoor recreationists with a love of food, drink and music -- we're a great resource for anything you are looking to enjoy while here.

We've lived across Western MT - and Coby is an Eastern MT native (5th generation, in fact!) - so we can point in the right direction for most things here in MT.

The neighborhood

What do we love about our neighborhood? Everything.

We're so close to downtown, that it's only a few minutes by bus, bike, or car while not being in the middle of the hustle and bustle of downtown.

We're also in walking distance to great restaurants and breweries, here on the West Side and North Side. And getting to a park (there are two nearby) only takes moments.

And because of our location, we're also a stone throw's away from the three major thoroughfares to get you around about in Missoula.

Getting around

Our central location puts us right on the bus route – which is FREE. One block down and you're downtown (or to the U) in only a few minutes.

We're also only a 10-15 minute bike ride downtown and a few blocks from the River Trail system, which is a beautiful, leisurely ride along the river that drops you right downtown (or to the U).

With the additional parking spots available, you can easily walk, hop on the bus, or ride your bike downtown or to the U.

Not your style? Jump in the car and you're only a few blocks away from major intersections that will take you downtown, into the mountains, or to your favorite amenities.

Other things to note

If you have a pet, please note - we don't have a fenced yard. But we do have a yard you can access, and only a few blocks away is a large park and open grass area at Lowell School for your furry friend.

If you are interested in staying with us please get in touch with me by responding to this thread or emailing me at:

gierkeholdings@gmail.com

Thanks