American Heritage In Williamsburg Va

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by John S., Sep 4, 2008.

1. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

Well, we had an issue and had to cancel our reservations for the weekend. We called in a week in advance and were told it would be 10 dollar fee. We said fine. Then the bill comes today and they charged 123 dollars. Well they were not very helpful on the phone so far. We are waiting on the manager to call us back. They did not do what they said they would do. I will update this as we find out the results. But as of now I would say do not stay there if they lie to you as they have us. I had no problem paying the 10 dollars or even one night if that was the case but the three night charge is going to be disputed with the credit card company. They have no signature on file so they will have an issue with that.

2. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

Wow a small post is amazing. They called back and said we were right and there is not a three night charge and it is only going to be 10 dollars. So this forum works pretty well when you email the post to them....

3. DRS

DRS
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(John S. @ Sep 4 2008, 01:10 PM) [snapback]13071[/snapback]

Wow a small post is amazing. They called back and said we were right and there is not a three night charge and it is only going to be 10 dollars. So this forum works pretty well when you email the post to them....

Obviously they know the extent that this site is used and relied upon before people book their RV site. Glad to here you resolved your issue and glad to here they made the right decision.