American Rv Park, Albuquerque, Nm

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Texasrvers, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I just wanted to thank the staff at American RV Park in Albuquerque, NM, for the assistance they gave us during our recent stay there.

We had reservations for a few days leading up to the Balloon Fiesta knowing that we would have to leave on Friday because the park was completely booked after that. Unfortunately I became very ill on Thursday morning and had to be hospitalized. The staff helped us locate emergency care and even managed to find us a spot for 5 more days. I cannot imagine trying to handle all of this without their help. We will always be grateful to them.

2. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Oct 11 2008, 10:00 PM) [snapback]13496[/snapback]

I just wanted to thank the staff at American RV Park in Albuquerque, NM, for the assistance they gave us during our recent stay there.

We had reservations for a few days leading up to the Balloon Fiesta knowing that we would have to leave on Friday because the park was completely booked after that. Unfortunately I became very ill on Thursday morning and had to be hospitalized. The staff helped us locate emergency care and even managed to find us a spot for 5 more days. I cannot imagine trying to handle all of this without their help. We will always be grateful to them.

WOW! Thumbs up for them! That's great they "squozed" you in....

JJ

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Oct 11 2008, 10:00 PM) [snapback]13496[/snapback]

... Unfortunately I became very ill on Thursday morning ...

Sure hope you are feeling MUCH better Texas... :eek:
    Thanks for letting us know about American RV Park !
    Cheers!