Another Question

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by rv1, Aug 22, 2009.

1. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

Ok found a place in sarasota called turtle beach to stay for a week. Now I need a over niter to stay at I am coming from ILL so I will be taking I24 and I75 down looking around Chattanooga to stop that should be 10 hrs. Just looking for a safe park for one day then keep going nothing big. Any help would be welcomed I looked at the reviews and they looked like people are staying there not just an over niter.

2. RV Camper1

RV Camper1
    Expand Collapse

Do you happen to be a member of Passport America? They are a very inexpensive way to locate places to stay that are low priced for the area.

3. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Kirk @ Aug 22 2009, 02:11 PM) [snapback]18535[/snapback]

Do you happen to be a member of Passport America? They are a very inexpensive way to locate places to stay that are low priced for the area.

No I don't Kirk we are new to rving just bought a motorhome this july

4. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

I know you asked for a park but the last time I went that way I stayed at a loves truck stop overnight. It was just before Chattanooga. I also saw a sign for interstate rv park or something. I know I do not look for an RV park as I do not stop till way after dark but that is a personal choice. I do remember seeing signs for a bunch of campgrounds in that area though.