Another Review I Just Don't Understand...

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Cheryl Fuller, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

We are heading to Yellowstone in a few weeks and have reservations at Grizzly RV Park because you guys have spoken so highly of it. When you go to the reviews site, it has mainly 9's and 10's, however, it has one "3", but when you read the comments they wrote, it sounds like they really liked the park, so I totally do not understand the low rating. I have cut and pasted the review below:

Review Rating
    [​IMG]
    [ 3 / 10 ]
    July 2005$35This park had everything we needed for a fun, relaxing stay. There is even free coffee, cappucino, and hot chocolate in a nice lounge in the AM. Awesome laundry facilities, playground and bathrooms. It is extremely close to the west entrance of Yellowstone. We would return again in a heartbeat! We camped here in a Tent Trailer.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

Maybe the reviewer used a scale of 1 - 10 with 1 being the best? :p

3. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

Cheryl:

Obviously, the reviewer doesn't understand the rating system. We've been there many times (and will be there again in about two and a half weeks), and it is top notch all the way. Look forward to your stay--you will enjoy it!

4. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

We have been to Grizzly RV Park also and rated it a 10. I do not rate a lot of parks as a 10 but this one is big 10. It is about as good as you will find anyplace. It has everything a great park should have and more. We plan to return as soon as we return back to Montana.

The rated may have been turned over 1-10 or 10-1 or we all see everything in different ways. What one person likes the next may hate. That is a good thing in some ways.