Any One Been To Crystal Rv Resort In Wis?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by rv1, Jul 20, 2009.

1. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

I am taking my family there thursday to sunday staying at the hanger it was the last spot.We just got a 2008 winnebago class c 31' we are new to the rv life we went to ind. beach & just got back from lake sara in southern ILL. Ind. beach at jellystone was great but lake sara was bad we got buy one night & get one free for ind. beach & crystal lake when we bought the rv. I found this web site just playing around on comp. So any heads up on crystal lake would help hope I am not going back to a nightmare. But we do LOVE rving.

2. pianotuna

pianotuna
    Expand Collapse

Hi,

I'm glad you love RV'ing. Is this the place you are going to?

https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/Wisco...i.html#CGID3259

Sounds as if it was once wonderful but has deteriorated.

QUOTE(rv1 @ Jul 20 2009, 06:24 PM) [snapback]17627[/snapback]

I am taking my family there thursday to sunday staying at the hanger it was the last spot.We just got a 2008 winnebago class c 31' we are new to the rv life we went to ind. beach & just got back from lake sara in southern ILL. Ind. beach at jellystone was great but lake sara was bad we got buy one night & get one free for ind. beach & crystal lake when we bought the rv. I found this web site just playing around on comp. So any heads up on crystal lake would help hope I am not going back to a nightmare. But we do LOVE rving.

3. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(pianotuna @ Jul 21 2009, 09:34 AM) [snapback]17637[/snapback]

Hi,

I'm glad you love RV'ing. Is this the place you are going to?

https://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/Wisco...i.html#CGID3259

Sounds as if it was once wonderful but has deteriorated.

Yes this is the place lets hope the two reviews are not everyones they are sold out so cant be that bad right? I hope but I wont be at work and be rving so thats a plus right there.Thank you for your post back.