Anyone At Blackwells In Coeurdalene Id

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by John S., Jun 26, 2007.

1. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

Hey all, I am sitting in Blackwells and wonder if anyone else from here is here as well. I got the CG from a listing here and recomendations and it has been all that people said. I did not mind the saw mill and the road noise is gone at night.

2. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

John: Just left there a couple of days ago. Wish I had known you were coming and would have stuck around another day or two so we could argue about guns. Have a good trip.

3. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Beastdriver @ Jun 27 2007, 07:49 AM) [snapback]7468[/snapback]

John: Just left there a couple of days ago. Wish I had known you were coming and would have stuck around another day or two so we could argue about guns. Have a good trip.

Well, I would have given you a cold beverage of choice and sat with you in the green chairs facing the river and watch the saw mill and the boats.... Where did you go after you left. We are headed to Yellowstone after we leave here on Sunday.

I will say that I put in a review and the place is very nice and the goose poop is a problem but not one the owne3rs can readily fix. They have pontoon boat rentals and the staff is very helpful.

4. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

John: We headed on over to Lakeside, Montana, and will be heading to Dillon, Montana, and then on to Jackson, Wyoming, in a few days. Glad you're enjoying Blackwell Island!

5. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

I am going to be in the Tetons on the 4th of July for a few days and will be visiting Jackson while we are there.

6. mastercraft

mastercraft
    Expand Collapse

John,
    Where are you staying in Jackson for the 4th? We will be at the Colter Bay RV campground from the 2nd to the 6th.

7. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

We are staying at the Grand Tetons RV resort as we could nto get into COulter Bay.