Austin Texas

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by brahler2005, Feb 14, 2006.

1. brahler2005

brahler2005
    Expand Collapse

GOING TO AUSTIN TEXAS NEED UR HELP ON A PARK WITH HOT TUB AND HEATED POOL???????? AND WANT TO BE CLOSE TO TOWN???

2. genestoy

genestoy
    Expand Collapse

Don't know if you know this or not, but typing everything in all capital letters is considered shouting on the internet. Thanks for your consideration. :)

3. brahler2005

brahler2005
    Expand Collapse

DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME

4. Beastdriver

Beastdriver
    Expand Collapse

Genestoy: At least it's better than the way this person usually posts--in all lower case letters with no sentence breaks or capitalization--very difficult to read. And I wonder if he bothered to read the 17 reviews of campgrounds under Austin on this website?

5. happy-go-lucky

happy-go-lucky
    Expand Collapse

I am new to this post and am shocked at the rude replies that this guy received. I am a member of several different forums and never once have I seen people act immature and disrespectful to other people who are just asking a simple question. This guy just wanted to know about the Austin area and you two are obviously too immature to post decent replies back. I hope this doesn't set the stage for the way this forum is.......

6. brahler2005

brahler2005
    Expand Collapse

Thankyou happygolucky for being kind!

7. genestoy

genestoy
    Expand Collapse

I doubt that he did look, but in case he did not here is the link to the reviews -

https://www.campgroundreviews.com/Texas.html#Austin

And happy-go-lucky all I did was post a comment about using all capital letters which he has done several times, which is also one of the no-no's in posting a review on this site. :)

8. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

Genestoy - last time I told someone here that I felt like they were shouting because they were posting in all caps, I got blasted too, so take heart, it happens. I am learning to ignore those who are critical of me.