Baker's Hole Campground

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by zoozoo, Aug 21, 2007.

1. zoozoo

zoozoo
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but have been reading reviews of campgrounds in Montana & Wyoming. We're planning a trip to Glacier National Park & Yellowstone in two weeks. We plan to stay at Mountain Meadow RV Park in Hungry Horse based on reviews we've seen on this campground. We're unsure if we're going to move to the east side of the park or not. It doesn't sound like any campgrounds sound too promising on the east side. I was told on another site that Baker's Hole Campground right outside of West Yellowstone was a very nice place to stay & was wondering if anyone has stayed there before. We like a campground type setting as opposed to the typical RV parks right in the middle of towns, but we want full hookups. We stayed at Fishing Bridge in YNP last year, and it was very central for seeing all the sites, but this year we want to concentrate on the elk rut in the Madison area, so thought Baker's Hole sounded like a good option. I'd appreciate if anyone can give me any information regarding this campground, or if anyone has any good recommendations for the east side of GNP.