Banjo Creek (asheboro Nc)

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by ash289, Jun 24, 2008.

1. ash289

ash289
    Expand Collapse

Questionable tactics being used to secure new members. Many promised no maintenance fees in contracts only to have contract rules changed. We got the letters this week that their promises were not going to be honored. Others being wooed with tales of a coming water park and other campgrounds to be built and added to member access. Old story but nothing to show for it. Not a bad place to camp but be very careful signing on as a member.

2. reccarey

reccarey
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(ash289 @ Jun 25 2008, 01:40 AM) [snapback]12050[/snapback]

Questionable tactics being used to secure new members. Many promised no maintenance fees in contracts only to have contract rules changed. We got the letters this week that their promises were not going to be honored. Others being wooed with tales of a coming water park and other campgrounds to be built and added to member access. Old story but nothing to show for it. Not a bad place to camp but be very careful signing on as a member.

I had been considering joining the C2C orgarnization and saw this was one of the campgrounds close to me here in Pinehurst. I have not joined any of the campground memberships up to this point and would be interested in hearing your experiences.