Barn Yard Rv Park - Lexington, Sc

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by reccarey, Jan 22, 2011.

1. reccarey

reccarey
    Expand Collapse

I've a 2002 Monaco which has given excellent service up until today. We were staying at the Barn Yard RV Park in Lexington SC and when we got up this morning our inverter was fried. Everything was working perfectly last night but this morning only AC in the rear of the coach worked whereas all in the front did not. I can't say there was a problem with the hook ups but it should be something folks should be aware of who are camping here ... I was in A2. I would have put this info in my review but can't change anything for 90 days.

2. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

I used to live in Columbia and also have used Barnyard. There are quite a few RV dealers in that area. Perhaps you could stop in, have them check out the problem, and see if it was a camprgound issue or normal wear and tear.

3. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

It is always a good idea to have a surge protector. One use pays for it many times over.

4. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

We have been in this park a number of times and never had a problem with anything. Inverters are like everything in a motorhome, work great last night dead now. Items will die off or stop working over time. The inverter can be fixed if you have the right person working it or ship it back to company who made it and see what it will cost to repair unit over replacement cost.