Boondocking at norris lake, Tennessee

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Lisaand Smokey, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Lisaand Smokey

Lisaand Smokey
    Expand Collapse

Boondocking, windy point, norris lake, lafollette, Tennessee
    Good breeze, watching the boats run up and down the lake, while eating gravy, biscuits, pork chops and eggs and let's not forget get about the coffee. Kicking back in the shade thinking about going swimming then fishing. Maybe tonight skinny dipping after the grand youngin goes to sleep. Then again I might not even move from this spot. Hope everyone is fine. Take care all

2. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

It sounds like life can't get much better. Enjoy!

We just got home from a 1 month trip and I'm thinking that it's nice to be home but I would rather still be on the road. We are still a few years from being able to full time but I feel the urge real strong. I'd kinda like to be right up near where you are.

Darrell

Lisaand Smokey likes this.
  3. Lisaand Smokey

Lisaand Smokey
    Expand Collapse

Had a great time, had to trim a couple of limbs, but nothing to bad. I keep a manual pole saw pretty sharp, so quick work. didn't go skinny dipping, so no two moons this past weekend on the lake. Would like some advice on a good generator . The one I have now is only 4500 , but seemed like it worked pretty hard. any help on one