Camp-n-Town WIFI

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by John Harrelson, Feb 10, 2006.

1. John Harrelson

John Harrelson
    Expand Collapse

Hi folks,
    First time here, and don't see a section for technical stuff, like using cell phone and computer while on the road type discussions.. am I missing it ?

I wanted to let everyone know about the RV park a I stay in and how they have improved it with Free WIFI service..

I am posting it here and hope that Admin will move it to the proper area...

Don't give up on me, I'll learn as I go along.. :(

John

here is the post .........

The “Camp-n-Town” RV park in Carson City, Nevada installed WIFI this week and it is FREE.

Just wanted to get the word out about it..
    I have been here every winter since 2000 and have suggested, pestered, and otherwise let it be known to the owner that WIFI would be a great drawing card for the park. He finally has installed it.

So if any of you folks happen to be going through Carson City in your travels, by all means, stop and have a cup of coffee with me and while here use the WIFI to check emails and etc...

John

2. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

John - welcome to the forum. I see you joined some months ago but this is your first post. Glad you decided to jump in and get your feet wet. look forward to hearing your opinion on many of the subjects we discuss here.

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

Just a short note to say, "welcome aboard". You may find many different opinions that relate to many different subjects. All interesting and educational. Enjoy.