Campground Rules

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by RLM, Jul 8, 2010.

1. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

What we all need is some campground rules that work. Here are a few suggestions:

1- If the wind is blowing such that our flag is holding onto the pole for dear life, please don't start a camp fire.
    2- Quiet hours are the same as young children's bedtime. If you don't want to be treated like a child, don't make noise.
    3- If you are one of those pre-dawn departers, please push your rig out of the campground before starting the engine.
    4- Don't pee in our pool and we won't pee in your campground water.
    5- We have an area set aside for loud, excessive drinking partiers. It's at the bottom of the pool. Please use it as long as you would like.
    6- Don't worry about helping us keep the bath house clean. Our full time maid and butler will do that for you.
    7- For those who don't like others walking thru your campsite, please note that we sell claymore mines.
    8- Rude complaints are handled in two ways: The punching bag at the front door and by registered mail.
    9- Please clean up after your dog and put them on a lease. This rule is enforced by our two highy efficient staff members - Dobberman and Pitbull.
    10- If the power goes out during a storm, please fill out a complaint form. We will submit that to the BOSS when we're at church on Sunday. Make sure your name is on the form.
    11- If you have been known to repeatedly violate camp ground rules, we ask that you park squarely on the trap door at your assigned site.

Note: Failure to follow our rules will result in our changing your TV cable channels to Manderian Chinese without subtitles. But if you have never had a mama, then you are exempt from all rules.

2. wpr

wpr
    Expand Collapse

Hi RLM,

Makes sense to me! :)

Well, maybe except no. 9..... Why would you put a lease on a dog? :D

3. oakcreek1

oakcreek1
    Expand Collapse

Those are hilarious, truth is the actually may work with the comedy. In the park that I own I have had to resort to pictures of things not allowed in the pool for my people who I guess can't read, mostly outside public not my campers.

4. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

I got into big trouble for violating number 4, but I was on the high diving board at the time.

5. kcmoedoe

kcmoedoe
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(wprigge @ Jul 8 2010, 05:31 PM) [snapback]22896[/snapback]

Hi RLM,

Makes sense to me! :)

Well, maybe except no. 9..... Why would you put a lease on a dog? :D

Because it is a way to enjoy the companionship of a dog without the long term commitment. With the proper warranties, a dog lease can be nearly maintenance free. I find a three year lease works best, but be aware there are often cancellation penalities if you need to turn the dog in before the end of the lease term or you walk him over the pre-determined miles. You will also be responsible for any excessive wear and tear. I consider a dog lease like an extended test drive. I am leasing a Brittany now and may move up to a Springer Spaniel with 4 paw drive when the Brittany's lease is up.

6. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Very clever!! :D :D

7. maddiempy

maddiempy
    Expand Collapse

ok. as long as I have a lease with an option to buy!! I'm not ready for a trade-in!

8. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(oakcreek1 @ Jul 8 2010, 05:28 PM) [snapback]22897[/snapback]

Those are hilarious, truth is the actually may work with the comedy. In the park that I own I have had to resort to pictures of things not allowed in the pool for my people who I guess can't read, mostly outside public not my campers.

oakcreek> As Ron White would say..."You can't cure stupid."

kcmoedoe> Has anyone told you lately that you have a wicked sense of humor? :D

9. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(RLM @ Jul 11 2010, 08:18 PM) [snapback]22957[/snapback]

oakcreek> As Ron White would say..."You can't cure stupid."

But why do so many people try to be perfect at it???