Campground With Marinas

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by dog bone, Jan 31, 2009.

1. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

just wondering if there would be a way to make it easier to find campgrounds with marinas or boat docks.
    i know in the information area for each campground it tells you water access, ocean, lake or river.
    i like to camp where i can use my boat, 20' pontoon. i was trying to find a campground in michigan on one of the lakes with a marina or dock space. went through a bunch on the water, but no docks. even on their websites it was tough to find out if they had them. i was able to find a few. i'm getting off the subject.
    just an idea. i don't know how much work it would be to be able to do something like that, not just on this site, but on others as well. probable a lot or it would have been done already
    i'm sure there are other out there that are in the same boat. :blink: that was bad. sorry.

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Bob,

Did you pull up the Campground Search? Add in state, city, and miles in distance. Then click on water sites. Now click on search box and this will pull up all campgrounds in state you added in if water front sites are in data base. No information on docks in data base.

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(John Blue @ Jan 31 2009, 09:26 PM) [snapback]15006[/snapback]

...Then click on water sites. Now click on search box and this will pull up all campgrounds in state you added in if water front sites are in data base...

Oh wow... :rolleyes:
    Thanks John Blue !

4. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

thank john. lot easier than what i was doing.