Campgrounds Not In Visit List In Nc Mountains

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by boater, Aug 8, 2006.

1. boater

boater
    Expand Collapse

we are going to be going to the north ccarolina mountains for a vacation this month, would like to have whatever comments anyone has about two campgrounds not in the reviewed lists. TOWN MOUNTAIN TRAVEL PARK listed as Hendersonville,nc and TWIN PONDS RV PARK listed as Flat Rock Nc. any comments or experiences would be very helpful
    thanks

2. Meterman46

Meterman46
    Expand Collapse

I haven't been there but have you seen thier websites??? or just looking to see what fellow campers have to say about them ? I went to the websites and one seemed to be ok while twin ponds photo album showed all park models by the water and gravel roads by the "motor homes/trailers areas" Not saying its good or bad just saw some pictures and it makes you wonder....happy trails :D

3. boater

boater
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Meterman46 @ Aug 8 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]4745[/snapback]

I haven't been there but have you seen thier websites??? or just looking to see what fellow campers have to say about them ? I went to the websites and one seemed to be ok while twin ponds photo album showed all park models by the water and gravel roads by the "motor homes/trailers areas" Not saying its good or bad just saw some pictures and it makes you wonder....happy trails :D