? Campgrounds-oneonta, Ny Area

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by buddy2, Jul 7, 2007.

1. buddy2

buddy2
    Expand Collapse

Looking for pleasant campground near Oneonta, NY to check out for next season. My kids are coming home from the Navy and will be attending Oneonta in the Fall. Would like to get a seasonal or month stay for them and their MOM,me and Dad to use to explore the aea and get to know folks to. We have an 05 29 ft 5th wheel I am giving to them to use. Thought it would be great for them to start out the return home with some fun before they start school and work.
    I fund Meadow-Vale on the net if someone knows about that cg or others please respond.
    Thanks

2. AWMIII

AWMIII
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(buddy2 @ Jul 7 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]7632[/snapback]

Looking for pleasant campground near Oneonta, NY to check out for next season. My kids are coming home from the Navy and will be attending Oneonta in the Fall. Would like to get a seasonal or month stay for them and their MOM,me and Dad to use to explore the aea and get to know folks to. We have an 05 29 ft 5th wheel I am giving to them to use. Thought it would be great for them to start out the return home with some fun before they start school and work.
    I fund Meadow-Vale on the net if someone knows about that cg or others please respond.
    Thanks

Check out twin pines. Very nice people there