Camping World Camping

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Florida Native, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

Saturday around noon, we pulled into the Camping World about 10 miles North of Salt Lake City to buy a few items. We asked if we could spend the night in their parking lot as we have done this at their other stores. The lady directed us to the rear of the operation (they sell campers there also) and said they had 8 spots with full hookups for first come first serve. Never expected that . We got a spot with water, 30 AMP, dump, and could get about 10 channels without cable. We stayed Sat and Sunday nights (they were closed on Sunday). I thought that was might nice of them. We have spent many dollars over the years, but I thought that was a very nice touch. It got down into the 20's the second night and we were thrilled to be able to run the heat off of the hookups. They will continue to get my business.

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

One here east of Tampa on I-4 exit 10 has a very large parking lot you can stay in as long as you like. No hookup's only parking lot next to Lazy Days. Flying-J and TA next door.

3. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Cool Lindsay...we've been by that Camping World on our way to points further north...this is good to know. Thanks! :)

4. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

I have stayed at Lazy Days about 7 days after buying my motor home there. The Camping World there is very nice and has 10 bays at Lazy Days for installaions. After 10 days, I memorized their stock. Hard to believe that the Utah one had hookups. We say a lot of people dumping at their free dump on Sunday also. Nice to see that they are going for customer loyalty.