campround in Greenville, SC

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by vizslagirl, Jun 28, 2005.

1. vizslagirl

vizslagirl
    Expand Collapse

I am looking for a nice campground in the Greenville SC area. most listed in the directories I have seen don't look so good. I need a pet friendly place too. I am sure there has to be a good place to stay in the area. All suggestions wanted!

Thanks
    Vizslagirl :rolleyes:

2. woodman

woodman
    Expand Collapse

Hi. It's not right next to Greenville, but it's fairly close, and is it ever pet-friendly! I'm talking about a place called 4 Paws Kingdom in Rutherford NC. We just spent our very first long weekend with our Bounder there and we'll be going back the wekeend they do their Greek fest Dinner July 23 and 24. It's incredible, with off-leash play areas, a pond for the dogs, an agility course, and a bath house for them. One of the owners will even teach you how to do the agility course with your dog. They have a website, and they are reviewed bby several people on this site's review site. (I wrote the most recent review, I loved the place so much!) If you can be a few miles away from Greenville, it would certainly be worth your time to get to 4 Paws.

3. wxjeff

wxjeff
    Expand Collapse