Can We Rate Army Corps Of Engineers Rv Camp Sites?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by kittum, Jul 19, 2010.

1. kittum

kittum
    Expand Collapse

Hello
    As you can see I am new :) .
    I was going to add some reviews to the data base and I could not find an Army Corps of Engineers site that I have used. I was wondering if those are included in the data base.
    Then again I may be confused :unsure: . Perhaps this is more about travel and RV parking rather than RV camping. I am more into the camping rather than travel.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Kittum,

Welcome to the site. You absolutely can add reviews for COE parks. A search of the database showed we already have 150 listings, and yours will be a good addition. Also there are many members on here who enjoy "camping," so you will fit right in.

We look forward to your reviews and posts.

TX

3. nedmtnman

nedmtnman
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Jul 19 2010, 10:25 PM) [snapback]23074[/snapback]

Kittum,

Welcome to the site. You absolutely can add reviews for COE parks. A search of the database showed we already have 150 listings, and yours will be a good addition. Also there are many members on here who enjoy "camping," so you will fit right in.

We look forward to your reviews and posts.

TX

I have rated a few COE sites so they are on here. I use the maps to find them on the route I am taking from point "A" to point :B".

4. kittum

kittum
    Expand Collapse

So we can add parks to the data base! This is very good. I have several very nice campgrounds to list.
    If someone can link me to the instructions then I will add these places SAP. :)

5. pianotuna

pianotuna
    Expand Collapse