Cape Ann Campground - Glouster, Ma

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by doncann, Aug 16, 2003.

1. doncann

doncann
    Expand Collapse

Just a short note on this campground. We stayed in a motorome for a few nights and would rate our experience as maybe a 6!! The "main" bathrooms were ok at best and the others I would rate "fair to poor". eg no light in the shower - very cramped. Bring mosquito repellant!!

The personnel were pleasant and helpfull but the entire facility is very narrow in spots and the roads leading to the grounds are also narrow. Don't think I'd want to arrive after sunset.

2. beachcamper

beachcamper
    Expand Collapse

We went there last year and found the same thing.
    It was also very hilly and we had a tough time getting into our site because of all the trees in it. The wooded atmosphere was pretty, but I'm glad we don't have a slide out!
    The people that worked there were very nice though, but the bathrooms left much to be desired.

3. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

I was looking at the reveiws for this campground and they are written in the same style and tense. I have revewed many different CG reviews and this one does not seem right. I light of these reveiws here in the forums as anyone stayed here and can add to the listed reveiws or post here.

Thanks.

John S.

1999 Foretravel