Co Campground Search

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by kgwin, Jan 9, 2009.

1. kgwin

kgwin
    Expand Collapse

We had friends that recommend Priests Gulch Campground in SW CO. We planned on 2 weeks in June and have been very excited. But we found out there is no cell service. My husband has to have cell service and wi-fi for his business. Can anyone recommend another park that would be in the SW part of CO. We don't want to be in a congested park or one that caters to kids. We are looking to relax and ride the area on the motorcycle. Any ideas?

2. abbygolden

abbygolden
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(kgwin @ Jan 9 2009, 02:03 PM) [snapback]14794[/snapback]

We had friends that recommend Priests Gulch Campground in SW CO. We planned on 2 weeks in June and have been very excited. But we found out there is no cell service. My husband has to have cell service and wi-fi for his business. Can anyone recommend another park that would be in the SW part of CO. We don't want to be in a congested park or one that caters to kids. We are looking to relax and ride the area on the motorcycle. Any ideas?

You might try looking around the Cortez/Dolores area. I think there is a nice one called Dolores River RV resort or somthing similar. Cortez has several that would fit your needs. If you want to go further north and be assured of no children, try Uncompahgre River RV resort in Olathe, CO.

3. Cap'n Easy

Cap'n Easy
    Expand Collapse

FWIW, depending on your cell phone carrier, the Four Corners area can be challenging for cell phone users. For Verizon subscribers, at least. Good luck.