Cold Springs Weare Nh Review?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Happy Camper X2, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Happy Camper X2

Happy Camper X2
    Expand Collapse

After recently reading reviews for this campground it again makes me question the rating system. I know that everyone views a campground differently and likes different things but what makes a campground a 1 or a 10 makes me wonder.

Read Cold Spring reviews people either love the place or hate it and there seems to be no middle ground.

One review gives it a 1, tells how great the place is but had a problem with 1 staff member and thus lowers the rating.

A more recent review states that because there is music at the pool and in the bathrooms the place deserves a bad rating. Actually said that they could not go the bathroom because there was music playing, I actually enjoy music in the bathroom, it is kind of nice. As far as music at the pool, this happens 2 or 3 Sat afternoons a year and is very relaxing, the first time we camped here, they had pool side music and I was disappointed when I found out it was not every weekend. It is only load if you sit under the speakers, with the new pool last year there was a new speaker setup. They also talked about golf carts, drinking and smoking. There are golf carts and most people are good with them but a small few could ruin it for all. Drink might be going on but it is nothing like alot of other campgrounds that I have been to and smoking, I will agree is a bit of a problem, it has been banned at Bingo but wish if would be banned in more places.

I just had to get this off my chest as this is an nice clean friendly place that I love to go to and it just gets me upset with low rating for things that are not that bad.