Cool Web Site!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by RL36, Aug 10, 2008.

1. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

:D roadcamping.com Im sure alot of you have already seen this site, but for those of you who havn't and are on the road check this site out. I came upon it for the first time, just thought I would share it with all of you! :D

2. Lee and Fran

Lee and Fran
    Expand Collapse

Im sorry but I would not recommend this site. I went into it and checked on some rv parks from several different states and they were not even listed. So it seems this is either only picking a few sites from each state or a certain type of site of which I could not figure out which it was doing. So if you want only one in ten rv parks available than go for it.

3. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lee and Fran @ Aug 12 2008, 06:38 PM) [snapback]12728[/snapback]

Im sorry but I would not recommend this site. I went into it and checked on some rv parks from several different states and they were not even listed. So it seems this is either only picking a few sites from each state or a certain type of site of which I could not figure out which it was doing. So if you want only one in ten rv parks available than go for it.

I'd recommend it. It's not any different from any other "free campground directory" I've come upon. The site requires the owners of the campground to provide a listing which is free of charge, so it has nothing to do with the site picking and choosing...it's dependent upon owners to submit listings.

4. RV Camper1

RV Camper1
    Expand Collapse

I have found that most of the free directories are at least worth what they cost, some even a little better. But you could also use the site of the Trailer Life directory as you can use it even if you don't buy a copy.

http://www.trailerlifedirectory.com/

5. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Kirk, I like the trailer life site also. Anything like these sites whether there good or just ok is great. :rolleyes: