Dallas/frisco/mcminney/plano, Tx Rv Parks

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by RL36, Sep 18, 2009.

1. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone...Im looking to go see my daughter and granddaughter, they live on the boarder of Frisco-McKinney,TX . Looking for a nice clean RV park with in 15-30 min. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appriciate it, as long as its clean with full hookups/50amp. Thank you... :D

2. RV Camper1

RV Camper1
    Expand Collapse

One of our favorites in that area is East Fork Park, which is a COE park that is located just outside of Wylie and on Lavon Lake. It has 50A electric and water with a dump station. The sites are large and well spaced and the cost is $18/night, half price with a Golden Age Card.

Another COE park in that area is Hickory Creek park on Lake Lewisville. There is also Hidden Cove Park which is located between Frisco and The Colony.

3. AmericanTraveler

AmericanTraveler
    Expand Collapse

We visit our kids often and the best we have found is in McKinney only about 10 minutes from Frisco. Website is www.TexasStarRVRanch.com ph:(469)222-9555. They have 50 Amp level concrete sites and a large patio. It is very quiet and easy to hop on I 75 to go anywhere. I am pleased with our visits. :rolleyes: